THIS JUST IN FROM MY GOOGLE JAVIER SOLANA ALERTS:
"The foreign policy chief of the EU Javier Solana announced in Brussels on Monday that the EU would sever ties with Israel if it will not be committed to establishing a Palestinian state. "
And with that, this recent USA news:
Thursday, March 19, 2009 Israel Today Staff
Obama about to betray Israel, says former intel official
A former top US intelligence official warns that the Obama Administration is about to break America's long ties of friendship with Israel, and maybe even take steps toward the dissolution of the Jewish state. Speaking on condition of anonymity to Douglas Hagmann of the Northeast Intelligence Network, the source said: "I have every reason to believe, based on what I’ve seen at my level of [security] clearance especially over the last several years, that Israel will soon be completely on their own… or worse." He went on to note that the betrayal likely won't happen in one
dramatic moment, but rather subtly, behind the scenes, and over the course of several years. The Obama Administration is preparing to "provide more support to Arab countries [with] financial and military aid, undercutting Israel’s defense efforts all while pushing Israel to succumb to the pressure of unreasonable demands designed to end with their political annihilation as a nation," said the source. Israeli officials have of late noted a marked increase in the pressure from Washington to more rapidly acquiesce to Arab land-for-peace demands, and US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has clarified that Washington is none to pleased with incoming Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's refusal to commit to the creation of a sovereign Palestinian Arab state with Jerusalem as its capital.
1. The original treaty was the Treaty of Association signed between the European Union and Israel on November 20, 1995?
2. The man who signed that treaty was the same man handed a job created with Section 666 of the Europa codified documents?
3. The 10 Nation member WESTERN EUROPEAN UNION were to have have handed that same man control over that organization on November 20, 1999?
4. That same man now controlling the Western European Union, a ten nation federation, obviously "partly strong, partly weak" were to introduce a bill into his Assembly that it, the 10 nation Permanent member federation, named "Recommendation 666" which, inter alia, proposed giving that man the power to convene the Council of the European Union (the controlling body) "in the event of an emergency"?
5. That same man were to be given sole powers and discretion to shut or open the European Space Agency?
6. That same man had founded and convened the "Barcelona Process" of 27 nations, 12 from North Africa and the Middle East; 15 from Europe?
7. That same man had been handed unprecedented NATO powers on January 30, 1999.
8. That same man had been on the USA's subversive list for many years?
9. That same man was to have been made the new head of NATO only 6 months after sending Spanish warships against Canada and only a few days after threatening the USA over Yugoslavian issues?
10. That same man were to be overseeing a program to train all judges, policemen, court administrators for the nation of Iraq, "EUJUSTLEX"?
11. That same man had been heard saying that he was working on "a permanent peace solution for Israel and the Middle East."
12. That same man were to be presiding over a program, European Neighbourhood Policy," that was to begin on January 1, 2007 and last until December 31, 2013, with a midterm review scheduled for mid 2010?
13. What if that ENP Program was a 7 year clarified and reconfirmed treaty?
All of these "what ifs" are very real events that obviously require closer attention.
Shouldn't anybody having those and many, many more powers have more public press and scrutiny than they now get? Why are so Americans, so many Christians, even so many Europeans unaware of his very name?
Good question. I'd watch Solana's threatened Israeli developments if I were you! I wouldn't go back to sleep just because the EU threatens to boycott Durban II because of "anti-Semitism."
Stay tuned -- things are happening so very fast! If you haven't been able to find my two books, free internet versions for pdf downloading are available by clicking here. If you need an Adobe ® PDF file reader an Adobe reader to open the files, here's a link for that as well.
I again conclude by quoting now deceased Orthodox Russian priest, Fr. Seraphim Rose, “It is later than you think. Hasten now to do the work of the Lord.”