To my readers:
As most of you know, a Polish edition of my 1983 HIDDEN DANGERS was released in the past few months. The book is now more current than when I first wrote it. I started writing Hidden Dangers in 1981. The first English edition of the book was released in 1983. German and Norwegian editions were released that same year. Unknown to me (my publisher never informed me contrary to its contractual obligations) of an Israeli edition released in 1983, a Dutch edition released about 1990, and a Greek edition translated in 1992 and still being sold. I was entitled to half the foreign rights -- most were concealed from me. At least they could have sent me copies for my own bookshelf! But, I'm not too unhappy, because I know we did get the word out about this critical subject.
I wrote the following for the Polish language publisher. It was translated to Polish, but since my Polish vocabulary is pretty much limited to "kielbasa" and "pierogi", I wrote it in English. Years ago, I made my English language edition for which I hold sole copyright available for free download on the internet with the conditions that it not be edited nor sold for profit; however, you may freely reproduce and pass on copies -- I was never into it for the money, but for the mission I feel the Lord expressly assigned me back in 1981, the year I discovered the facts that read to writing HIDDEN DANGERS. I thought it would be useful for you to download or copy this material and add it to the edition of HIDDEN DANGERS as an appendix and/or update.
A literal generation (40 years) has come and gone since I personally discovered the “New Age Movement” by that singular name in late Spring 1981.
I knew elements of it before then by various labels, the most common of which included “Counterculture” and “Hippies.” The Environmental Movement was then very much a part of that scene as it is now even more so.
We knew of the "Hare Krishnas" streaming through our airports and the Moonies selling flowers on the street and ginseng at downtown juice bars.
What we did not know then was the tightly woven, interlocking networking structure of the various groups
Most of us were happily unaware of the adulation given to Lucifer among New Age core groups. I did not learn this for myself until 1981.
We were being steadily treated to New Age premises and principles even within Mainstream Protestant, Evangelical, and Catholic circles. I was investigating why these non-traditional Sunday or Sabbath Schools were advancing concepts such as a “New World Order” and obvious syncretism (mixing pagan and/or occult doctrines with Christianity).
I had not set out to write a book about the above. I had merely set out to FIND a book I COULD purchase and read explaining why these obvious non-traditional and often non-Biblical were making their way into Christian circles – both Protestant and Catholic.
It was Marilyn Ferguson’s 1980 book, THE AQUARIAN CONSPIRACY that gave me some startling insights into what was happening. I discovered that book in very early Spring of 1981.
While there were no direct references to the Luciferian elements of the Movement in THE AQUARIAN CONSPIRACY, there were many such groups included in her summaries of the “Movement where people sought power only to disperse it to others”.
She did, however, have ample references to occult brotherhoods over the centuries sharing “secrets” that could now and were being brought out into the open.
She also gave evidence that many people entered on a quest for more personal power and then either turned back out of fear or went on to deeper levels.
She also plainly stated that one could not underestimate the role that drugs had played in their “Aquarian” paradigm shift. (Ferguson)
The revolution of the 1960's had planted the seeds of apocalypse, the psychedelic drugs, however abused, had given a visionary experience of self-transcendence to a sufficient number of individuals, so that they might well determine the future of human development -- 'not a Utopia, but a lively altered state of consciousness."
New Agers have blamed me personally for having been a type of intervening variable in their quest to promote “The Reappearance of the Christ.” I recently discovered two books by an Australian author (Isobel Blackthorne) whose claim to fame, inter alia, is her “Ph.D.” in Alice Bailey studies. Alice Bailey was the co-founder, along with lawyer husband Foster Bailey, of Lucifer Publishing Company, later renamed Lucis Press.
After Hidden Dangers was released, many New Age groups and personalities for a time backed away from the use of the term “New Age Movement.” However, that is still the same insider name for that self-mending coalition. When I say self-mending, I am referring also to what Marilyn Ferguson called “SPIN” -- “Segmented Polycentric Integrated Networks” -- a term coined by Sociologists Luther Gerlach & Virginia Hine.
Since the publication of the original edition of Hidden Dangers (English edition, 1983), much has transpired:
John E. Fetzer (1901-1991) the Fortune 500 super-wealthy owner of the Detroit Tigers and a large network of TV, radio, and cable stations liquidated his business assets to endow an organization totally dedicated to bringing in the New Age as a world-governing, new world religion entity. Fetzer was a follower of Benjamin Creme, Alice Bailey, Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, New Age leader John Roger [MSIA], and just about every form of the most radical elements of the New Age Movement of which he had been a financier and promoter many years before my discovery. He was also, interestingly enough considering the long suppression of Hitler's occult belief system, the person in charge of broadcast censorship during World War II! According to Fetzer's own writings, he was one of the first to enter Hitler aide Goebbel's office after the allies took Berlin. Hmmm???!!!
Serious steps were taken toward world government and global governance
● The Earth Summit was held in Rio de Janeiro in late May 1992 and produced Agenda 21 manifestos and inter-governmental pacts directed against “global warming” and towards “biodiversity,” meaning that humans have nore more right to life on this earth than any life form.
● Pope John Paul II took a strong stand against the New Age Movement starting in 1993, declaring it incompatible with Christianity.
● The Iron Curtain was overthrown. Starting in 1989, the New Age Movement started to take strong root in Poland.
● A World Harmonic Convergence was held globally on August 16-17, 1987.
● The Earth Charter Initiative was launched in 2001. On September 9, 2001, it was carried along with a 21st Century version of The Ark of the Covenant to a Vermont location.
● Only two days after the Ark of the Covenant Earth Charter Vermont launching ceremony, the 9/11 tragedy occurs with the Twin Towers destruction in New York City and the Pentagon is heavily damaged in Washington, D.C.
● The Occupy Movement began in 2011 with strong New Age Movement, counter-cultural, and left wing forces participating. This was and remains a global movement.
● The Year 2012 begins a year of New Age frenzy and New Age disappointment as their Quetzacoatl prophecy expectations fail to materialize as predicted.
● The World Economic Forum headed by Klaus Schwab that includes many of the world’s wealthiest and powerful have started strong pushes towards Global Governance, many of which would greatly increase China’s power. They are also among the strongest proponents of the "Great Reset".
● The terminology for “world government” and/or “global governance” is suddenly frequently changed to “multilateralism.”
● On October 18, 2019 an “Event 201 is held in New York City with “virtual audiences” in many other locations. They present “simulated” videos of a global pandemic originating from a pig infested coronavirus spreading its infection first in Brazil and then globally. It project shutting down the travel industry, the stock market, and giving cause for need to regulate the internet to prevent “misinformation” and “disinformation.” That event wa co-sponsored by the World Economic Forum, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and Johns Hopkins University.
● Less than 10 weeks later, on December 20, 1999, here comes Wuhan, the “Coronavirus” and “Covid119.” The world during 2020 goes into virtual lockdown with the travel industry, the banking industry, employment, restaurants, many small businesses and some large ones collapsing.
● Medical martial law becomes a virtual reality world-wide and here in the USA. What could not be accomplished by scare calls about “global warming,’ “climate change,” and terrorism are accomplished by virtually shutting down the economy. Those questioning the events are promptly labeled as “conspiracy theorists” while at the same time, The World Economic Forum, Johns Hopkins University and many, many other forces use this to press for a New World Order as part of “The Great Reset. Those raising a critical eyebrow are promptly labelled “conspiracy theorist” and steps are taken to regulate their means of communication.
All of this and so much more has transpired. The New Agers loved to say that they were now the “Now Age” rather than the “New Age.” When they started making these statements and writing books with such titles, it was not yet a reality. Now, with “The Great Reset” and the New Agers coming 2025 Kali Yuga coming, it may well be.
In God we Trust! All others pay cash!
CONSTANCE E, CUMBEY
February 9, 2021
Marilyn Ferguson, THE AQUARIAN CONSPIRACY (1980), page 67)/
Ferguson (supra), page 216. Also, in my library is Ferguson’s source: People, Power, Change: Movements of Social Transformation by
I have three books in my personal library from when they were publishing as “Lucifer Publishing Company,
Marilyn Ferguson, ed. Cit. page 216.