Now for the Vice Presidential pick. I am hearing far too often that his pick could well be Newt Gingrich. The odds-makers are placing their bets on that. If anybody out there has influence with Mr. Trump (I'm sure I don't), they need to talk him out of that horrifying possibility that could only play into Hillary Clinton's ready and eager hands.
Donald Trump has gained favor with many working class Americans because he has to them a "common touch" and shares their concerns about the loss of American jobs to bad trade deals above. His political base also rightfully fears the steadily increasing globalization that has dearly cost American workers.
Does Donald Trump realize the following about Newt Gingrich?
- He is and throughout his political life has been one of the world's leading Globalists.
- It was Newt Gingrich who set up international networks of legislators to back each other politically in their separate countries [that's right -- COUNTRIES -- not STATES]. You can read all about it in Anne-Marie Slaughter's Princeton University Press book A NEW WORLD ORDER. Anne-Marie Slaughter served as Assistant Secretary of State under Hillary Clinton. If you already own the book or plan to acquire the book, turn to pages 113, 126, 130, and 294 to read up on Newt's career and joint projects with leaders in the Soviet Duma.
- Newt Gingrich was from the beginning one of the primary backers of the World Trade Organization (W.T.O.); NAFTA (North American Free Trade Organization); and other globalist measures.
- Newt Gingrich is an unabashed New Ager -- one whom I have carefully tracked since reading in one of Marilyn Ferguson's 1983 Leading Edge Bulletin about the "brave Georgia Congressman" (Newt Gingrich) who was doing so very much to advance their New Age agenda. Newt's New Age mentoring was, inter alia, by Alvin & Heidi Toffler and John Naisbitt.
- Newt Gingrich's former Congressional campaign manager, Chip Kahn, stated in an 1983 magazine interview (Mother Jones, November 1984), that no matter no much good, he Chip Kahn did in the future, he could never do enough good to offset the evil he had helped unleash on the world by helping Newt Gingrich be elected to Congress.
Therefore, my prayers are that Donald Trump look elsewhere than Newt Gingrich for his Vice Presidential choice and not to put too much faith in those Newt Gingrich recommends.