Friday, September 26, 2025

Digital ID's & Crypto

 

Since Constance’s passing, I have struggled whether or not to continue posting on her blog.  She had told me several times that she wanted me to continue when she passed.  My thoughts, though, have been do I stop and lock down her work or do I continue to post items I believe to be of critical prophetic significant.  I believe she would have wanted me to post this development. 

 My posts here will be minimal and I will post only when I believe we have encountered an event that takes up deeper into the New Age.

Click here to view the digital ID article.









202 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 202 of 202
Anonymous said...

Football Legend ‘Iron Mike’ Ditka Talks Church and Manhood (RIP)

https://onepeterfive.com/ditka-church-manhood/

Anonymous said...

Dr. Robert Moynihan and Fr. Charles Murr

https://www.youtube.com/live/RcXlHy3lp-M?si=AQEO9VK0ZOLS9-wK

Starting at the 36:00 minute mark Robert Moynihan begins discussing Peter Thiel and Pope Leo and how Pope Leo has spoke out against electronic brains ever having souls which has in turn prompted Peter Thiel to refer to Pope Leo as the anti-christ for being against Peter Thiel, et al., plans to merge man with machine and then Pope Leo is diagnosed with lung cancer. Is anyone surprised?

As far as Father Charles Murr goes I think he has been seduced by the World. Sorry.

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 202 of 202   Newer› Newest»