Saturday, May 28, 2016
Newt Gingrich as Donald Trump's running mate? I sincerely hope not!
Now for the Vice Presidential pick. I am hearing far too often that his pick could well be Newt Gingrich. The odds-makers are placing their bets on that. If anybody out there has influence with Mr. Trump (I'm sure I don't), they need to talk him out of that horrifying possibility that could only play into Hillary Clinton's ready and eager hands.
Donald Trump has gained favor with many working class Americans because he has to them a "common touch" and shares their concerns about the loss of American jobs to bad trade deals above. His political base also rightfully fears the steadily increasing globalization that has dearly cost American workers.
Does Donald Trump realize the following about Newt Gingrich?
- He is and throughout his political life has been one of the world's leading Globalists.
- It was Newt Gingrich who set up international networks of legislators to back each other politically in their separate countries [that's right -- COUNTRIES -- not STATES]. You can read all about it in Anne-Marie Slaughter's Princeton University Press book A NEW WORLD ORDER. Anne-Marie Slaughter served as Assistant Secretary of State under Hillary Clinton. If you already own the book or plan to acquire the book, turn to pages 113, 126, 130, and 294 to read up on Newt's career and joint projects with leaders in the Soviet Duma.
- Newt Gingrich was from the beginning one of the primary backers of the World Trade Organization (W.T.O.); NAFTA (North American Free Trade Organization); and other globalist measures.
- Newt Gingrich is an unabashed New Ager -- one whom I have carefully tracked since reading in one of Marilyn Ferguson's 1983 Leading Edge Bulletin about the "brave Georgia Congressman" (Newt Gingrich) who was doing so very much to advance their New Age agenda. Newt's New Age mentoring was, inter alia, by Alvin & Heidi Toffler and John Naisbitt.
- Newt Gingrich's former Congressional campaign manager, Chip Kahn, stated in an 1983 magazine interview (Mother Jones, November 1984), that no matter no much good, he Chip Kahn did in the future, he could never do enough good to offset the evil he had helped unleash on the world by helping Newt Gingrich be elected to Congress.
Saturday, May 14, 2016
THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE - STILL UNRECOGNIZED BY TURKEY AND TOO MANY OTHERS
To this day, the Turkish government refuses take responsibility for nor even recognize the event known variously as "The Armenian Genocide" and/or "The Armenian Holocaust."
The United Nations sponsored ALLIANCE OF CIVIIZATIONS organized in 2005 was allegedly organized by Turkish Prime Minister Recip Tayyip Erdogan and the then Spanish Prime Minister Jose Luis Zapatero. It was that same co-sponsor Erdogan who not that long after taking steps to promote tolerance and understanding then made threats and instituted actions to deport even more Armenians from Turkey. He did this in response to international efforts to recognize the event as the genocidal one it was. Interestingly, in 2015 he made statements acknowledging that something happened, but still minimized Turkish national responsibility for it.
I have done radio programs on this event in the past. I've done two progams over the past 9 years with Virginia Haroutunian, the author of the book ORPHAN IN THE SANDS. It relates the pain reaching down multi-generationally from the Turkish slaughter of the innocents event.
I have another well informed historian of that event with me in the morning on TMERadio.com. That will be Edward Haroutunian. He is also a practicing attorney and has served for many years as the Wayne County, Michigan Republican Party Chairman. He can articulately answer your questions about that event.
The Armenians were an ancient Christian community. As we now live in the age of ISIS terror and increasing psychological terror to American Christians over Biblical traditional values, it is instructive to know the impact of that past event that occurred interestingly at a time when the world was being primed to accept a Maitreyan "New Christ" version in the form of Jiddhu Krishnamurti. Historical precedent has many lessons for us in a newer era of persecution and even martyrdom.
Join us in the morning at TMERadio.com to become part of the conversation!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]