Thursday, July 27, 2006
As the other agendas of the "New Age" advance, so, apparently is the supporting technology of some of their control freak planners. Hewlett Packard's public relation agencies now proudly report their development of an implantable and/or attachable rice size wireless chip, 10 times the speed of already fast "bluetooth" that can be used for a wide variety of bluntly, creepy, purposes. The other day a reader to this blogspot reported that even Hillary Clinton had expressed alarm over the too rapid rise of such technology, reporting with dismay that "next thing we know they will want to implant these in students' brains."
According to HP's press release:
"The chip incorporates a built-in antenna and is completely self-contained, with no need for a battery or external electronics. It receives power through inductive coupling from a special read-write device, which can then extract content from the memory on the chip. Inductive coupling is the transfer of energy from one circuit component to another through a shared electromagnetic field. A change in current flow through one device induces current flow in the other device."
Here are some of the present more benign projected uses, per HP:
- Medical records: Embed a Memory Spot chip into a hospital patient’s wrist band and full medical and drug records can be kept securely available.
- Audio photo: Attach a chip to the prints of photographs and add music, commentary or ambient sound to enhance the enjoyment of viewing photos.
- Digital postcards: Send a traditional holiday postcard to family and friends with a chip containing digital pictures of a vacation, plus sounds and even video clips.
- Document notes: A Memory Spot chip attached to a paper document can include a history of all the corrections and additions made to the text, as well as voice notes and graphical images.
- Perfect photocopies: A Memory Spot chip attached to a cover sheet eliminates the need to copy the original document. Just read the perfect digital version into the photocopier and the result will be sharp output every time, no matter how many copies are needed, and avoiding any possibility of the originals jamming in the feeder.
- Security passes: Add a chip to an identity card or security pass for the best of both worlds --- a handy card with secure, relevant digital information included.
- Anti-counterfeit tags: Counterfeit drugs are a significant problem globally. Memory Spot chips can contain secure information about the manufacture and quality of pharmaceuticals. When added to a drug container, this can prove their authenticity. A similar process could be used to verify high-value engineering and aviation components.
Query? Did Hillary Clinton have an advance showing of this? http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press/2006/060717a.html
I like HP printers and computers, but I emphasize, don't look to me to be an end user on THIS PRODUCT! It sounds remarkably close to what the prophet John envisioned the antichrist and false prophet using and causing others to use. Shades of "The Omen", "Rosemary's Baby," "The Exorcism" and "Left Behind" all rolled into one! Count me personally out!
CONSTANCE E. CUMBEY
July 27, 2006, 8:29 p.m., Eastern Standard Time, USA
I have been follwing the RFID chip for the last 18 months or so and it is amazing the many changes in size, cost etc. that it has and continues to go through.
Consider the the Real ID Act coming in 2008 and the capability it will have within it's frame for "future" use. No more federal funds for the states who will not accept it......Be Well JJ
Prayers and Blessings!
The Real ID Act, or National Drivers License,
with your information will be integrated with Canada and Mexico; thus the North American Union
scheduled for 2010 makes “sense” for the “ease” of travel and security against the bad guys.
The National Animal Identification System,
scheduled to be into law in 2009, includes but not limited to, cattle, horses, goats, dogs, cats and your pet bird will be a great way to “control disease” such as the bird flu. It will not only affect the rancher and farmer, but the individual pet owner. One example would be that you would no longer be able to transport your horse to an event unless you have the proper chip and papers filled out ahead of time. And what about your backyard chickens and the eggs to use for personal use or gifts to neighbors…..are chickens chipped?
Just as Revelation 13 describes, it will be a one world govt. one world money system and one world religion.
Mark of the Beast? Not yet, but it is being put together, I believe, even as I type. My answer, NO I will not!!!!!!!!
Could just use a scanning gun technology to have like a airport thing at the check out. It scans you and can read the mark in your hand or head.
Here's something else creepy, their company that manufactures their chips is named Digital Angel. Their systems for tracking are named "Halo" and "Hugs"... Verichip wants our government to use their product to solve the immigration problem and to use instead of dog tags for our military.
Yes, the plan is to desensitize the population and then everyone has one. They will tell our kids they can down load all the music they want and if you have this planted in your head, you won't need earphones to hear it, and oh yes it will come with a complementary piercing in 18k gold just so your friends know that you had it implanted and you are now cool!
I think that sometimes God gives us an interjection of humor so we can continue to look at an otherwise very dark topic. Sometimes that's important. For us believers, we have assurance of God's grace and promises. But as I look and consider those who will come to know Christ during the tribulation, the darkness that our brothers and sisters will face becomes horrifying. As Constance wrote in her post, its like several horror movies combined.
The image of someone aiming a scanning gun at someone's head is equally as crazy. Just don't publish any cartoons depicting that, you might start a clash of civilizations.
The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe just released a document on its contribution to the Alliance of Civilizations Initiative. I just printed it and have started reading it in depth. At first scan, it doesn't appear to have the same language that some of the other Alliance literature contains, i.e., where they state their objective is “to counter the influence of those who feed on exclusion and claim sole ownership of the truth“.
I expect I'm going to have to do some in-depth reading through the OSCE documents to see if they are consistent with the Alliance's goals. If you have any insight on this organization, I'd welcome your thoughts.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Links to this post:
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]